If you are searching for a radio app which you can use to listen to awesome songs while you are on the go then you can use TuneIn Radio. TuneIn Radio is an amazing radio service which is available for a long time on the internet: Download TuneIn Radio for PC.
Earlier there was only the web version of TuneIn Radio but now you can listen your favorite radio stations on android mobile phones and tablets. TuneIn Radio for PC is available for free in Play store and is an editor’s choice application.
The app is having more than 50 million downloads in Google Play store which accounts only for the android devices. Using this application on your android devices, you can listen to more than 100,000 radio stations from all over the world.
Not only you can use this application to listen to songs but there some stations which stream news, sports along with awesome music. If you want to get the android version of TuneIn Radio on Windows 7, then you can install this application for free.
We have mentioned the guide below which will help you in installing, downloading and using TuneIn Radio on Windows 8 PC and laptops.
How to download and install TuneIn Radio for PC
We are going to use Bluestacks android app player which is an android emulator to run this app on our Windows 8.1 computer. The method is same for all the versions of Windows operating systems.
If you know about android emulators you might be wondering that these software’s are used for development purposes so how can you use it install TuneIn Radio on your PC. You can use android emulators both for development purposes and testing android applications and games on your computer.
The emulator which we are going to use here – Bluestacks app player – can be used to run android games and applications only and can’t be used for development purposes.
You can follow the steps which we have shared below to download and install TuneIn Radio for Windows 7/8/8.1/10 PC:
- Open Google Chrome or any web browser which you are using on your computer and open the official Bluestacks android app player website. You can search in Google for the website URL or can just click on this link to download Bluestacks offline installer.
- You will see main page of Bluestacks app player. Open the download page and click on the Windows version which will start downloading Bluestacks app player on your computer.
- Open the download location of the file and open it using Administrator rights. This means to right click on the installer file and selecting Run as Administrator. This will initiate the installation process. Now to install this software on your computer properly, you have to follow all the steps which the installer has shown on the computer screen.
- Once Bluestacks app player is installed on your computer, we suggest you to reboot your computer. Now you can configure the software. Configuration can be done by going to Settings > App Sync option. Enter the username and password of Google account which you are using to access Google Play store. Follow this guide if you encounter any issue in sync Bluestacks with your Google account.
- Till this step you have successfully installed and configured Bluestacks app player on your Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 computer. To download TuneIn Radio application on your computer, you have to open Google Play store and search TuneIn Radio. You will see the application in the search results. Being installing by clicking on Install button.
- To use TuneIn Radio for PC, open the app by going to My Apps section and then entering your username and password of TuneIn account. You can now enjoy listening to more than 100,000 radio stations across the world.
We hope that you were able to install TuneIn Radio on your Windows computer by following the above mentioned steps.
Some Helpful Guides:
- What you should do when you get DOWNLOADING RUNTIME DATA Error with Bluestacks.
- Getting BlueStacks Graphics card error 25000? Here is working fix for Bluestacks Graphics Card 25000 error.
Features of TuneIn Radio for Windows computers and laptops
Let’s have a look at amazing features of TuneIn Radio for PC:
- You can listen to as much as radio stations you want to for free with TuneIn Radio.
- Love sports? Check out the live coverage of MBL, NHL and NFL games using TuneIn Radio.
- You can stream both AM and FM radio stations in TuneIn Radio. Some of the famous radio channels which you will find in TuneIn Radio are CNN, NPR, BBC, ESPN Radio along with CBS Radio.
- If you love listening to podcasts then you will definitely like The Steve Harvey Morning Show, The Rush Limbaugh Show.
- You can follow all your favorite radio stations and save them in your account so that you can listen to them every day.
- TuneIn Radio comes with the search function which can be used to search all the radio stations which are saved in on your profile.
- The app is integrated with many social media websites like Facebook, Tumblr and Twitter. You can share the songs which you are listening on all these social media websites with your friends.
- As we have mentioned earlier that TuneIn Radio is available for free, there are in-app purchases which you can opt for. The TuneIn Premium will provide your play by play statistics of the matches which are taking place.
Read: How Much Money Youtubers Make On YouTube and also How to Find Full Length Movies On Youtube Free.
These are the best features which you will get in TuneIn Radio. If you are not able to install Tunein Radio for PC by using Bluestacks app player, you can use Andy Android emulator or Jar of Beans. The process to install the app is same in all the emulators. Share your experience in comment section.