Free Download Lenovo PC Suite: Lenovo is one of the best mobile manufactures which is dealing with manufacturing of smartphones and tablets. There are wide range of smartphones and tablets launched by the company globally.
The amazing design and the features provided by Lenovo in its smartphones and tablets make it one step ahead from its competitors.
If you are using a Lenovo smartphone or a tablet and you want to connect it with your PC you should have the drivers installed of that device on your PC.
If the drivers of your Lenovo smartphone or tablet are not installed, the device won’t get detected by your PC and you won’t be able to manage it.
You can always use Lenovo PC Suite which will help you in downloading the latest drivers of your Lenovo device and will also help you in managing the device.
Download Lenovo PC Suite
If you will search for Lenovo PS Suite on Google, you won’t see exact results as Lenovo has named the PC suite as Lenovo Mobile Assistant. With the installation of this software on your PC you will be able to install drivers of all the Lenovo smartphones and tablets.
The software is compatible with Windows only operating systems and can be used on Windows XP, 7, 8 and 8.1. Apart from installing drivers of your Lenovo device, the mobile assistant also helps in upgrading your Lenovo device to the latest software update available for the device.
Follow the guide shared below which will help you to download Lenovo PC Suite and install drivers of your Lenovo smartphone or tablet:
- First of all you need to download Lenovo PC Suite from this link.
- Once you have downloaded the software, install it on your PC by following the on-screen instructions.
- Now you have to enable USB debugging on your Lenovo device.
- If you are using Android smartphone, open the Status bar of your smartphone. Once you have opened Status bar select USB Connection Settings.
- Now select USB Debugging option and then select OK option to enable USB debugging on your Android smartphone.
- If you are using Android tablet, open the settings of your tablet. Once you have opened Settings go to About Tablet option.
- Now you will see Build number in this tab. Tap on it for 7 times. Go back to Settings and here you will see Developer Options.
- Open this tab and then select USB Debugging and enable it from there.
- You are now ready to connect your Lenovo smartphone or tablet with PC. Make sure your device is having atleast 70% of charge in it and you are using original USB cable.
- We also suggest you to create backup of all the data which is present on your Android device as any malfunctioning can also lead to deletion of data.
- Using USB cable connect your device with your PC and Lenovo PC Suite will automatically start installing drivers.
- It will take a couple of minutes to complete the installation. Once installation of drivers is completed, your device will be detected by your PC.
Alternate method to download Lenovo USB Drivers
If you are not able to install Lenovo USB drivers by using the above method you can follow this method. Here we are going to share Lenovo USB Drivers which are compatible with all the Lenovo smartphones.
You can click this link to download Lenovo USB drivers. Once you have downloaded the file, extract it and start installing the drivers. You just have to follow the on-screen instructions to install the drivers properly.
Once you are done installing, connect your Lenovo smartphone or tablet and it will automatically get detected by your PC.
This is how you can use Lenovo PC suite and Lenovo USB Drivers for downloading and installation of drivers. Once the drivers are installed properly you will be able to easily connect your Lenovo device.
Apart from installation of drivers, you can use the Lenovo PC Suite for upgrading to the latest software available. One can also manage their Lenovo device easily by using the Lenovo PC suite.