GTA 5 for Android – Can you believe it?! While it had been made available on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 so far, it was never available on mobile phones! Now, you can play this game whenever you want, wherever you want, since it has been released on Android. Even on Android, it comes with great graphics and the game play is also excellent.
For those uninitiated, GTA 5 Android is an open world game wherein you can do whatever you like around the city whenever you want to, even in the midst of a mission. GTA 5 is set in Los Santos and offers you a choice of 3 different characters to play with. Its game play has significantly improved when compared to the previous GTA games, due to better mechanics of shooting, driving, etc. And some additional features have also been included such as yoga and scuba diving.
GTA 5 for Android – Features, Requirements and Installation
Below you can find some important information that will help you access GTA 5 for Android more easily.
- While this is clearly not the first time the GTA world has allowed for flight, this game comes with a vast selection of airplanes and helicopters to choose from which can be accessed in a multi-player setting.
- There is far more liberty and freedom with how certain missions pan out. Of course there are certain limitations, but with this game you get to decide how you want to go about a mission, whether you wanna go with stealth and smarts, or with a lot of bang and firepower.
- There is much wider selection of games and other leisure activities to choose from. If you get bored from the senseless carnage and plot, then you can simply go off to the nearest golf course or yoga studio and relax.
- This version of the game considerably ups the ante on how incredibly interactive the GTA environment is. You can actually blast through walls and boulders, offering a far more fun and realistic feel to the game.
- Of course, one of the best new features has got to be the multiplayer feature which allows you to better interact with the world around you and the characters, and makes the game far more interactive.
- One of the best features other than the multiplayer option has to be the introduction of 3 characters between whom you can switch at any time. As such, you can constantly explore what it feels to explore this world through 3 different eyes, and it even makes the plots so much more fun as you can switch between the characters in the midst of missions thus offering a more vast set of possibilities.
- GTA 5 goes underwater! It wasn’t enough that they had to create a large interactive world above ground, they’ve created one underwater as well, one you can explore in a wetsuit!
- This time you also have the option to go out to the woods on the outskirts of Los Santos and indulge in some hunting of deers and whatnot.
Well, these are only just some of the crazy cool new features that have been introduced to GTA 5 that make it an absolute must play, especially on the android which helps you carry this world in your pocket to wherever you are! Below you can find some important information that will help you more easily access the game.
- You need to have at least an Android Version 3.5, preferably higher. You can even install it on a lower version but that will cause some serious lags.
- You need at least 3GB of free space on your Android.
How to Install?
- You can download the .apk file from the link http://gta5forandroid.org/
- Transfer the file to your memory card.
- Install an app installer from the App Store.
- The .apk file will be visible from the App Installer.
- Install GTA 5 onto your android.
- Where can I download it from? You can download it from the link provided in the section above.
- Why does my game freeze in the midst of the play? This might be because you are running it on a non-compatible version. Refer to the “Minimum Requirements” above.
You can follow the above instructions to install GTA 5 for Android and have a great time playing this amazing and creative game. Have fun, guys!