Here is the solution for the error mobile network not available in samsung galaxy mobiles. Samsung Galaxy smartphones are one of the best Android smartphones which are in the market right now.
Though Samsung Galaxy series is one of the best and feature rich smartphone series. There are many issues present in these smartphones including samsung galaxy note 3, samsung note 4, galaxy S3, galaxy S4, galaxy S5, galaxy S6 and many other samsung mobiles. One of the most common issue which is faced by a lot of people is no network available for samsung galaxy.
People have complained that they are experiencing issues while using their Samsung Galaxy smartphones.
Mobile Network not available is a common error faced by many Galaxy series users. If you are one of the many people who are facing this issue, don’t worry as there are many methods using which you can solve this issue easily.
Side Note: If you’re enjoying android applications and games playing on your galaxy mobile, you can also get all android games and apps for pc using this bluestacks offline installer.
How to fix mobile network not available Samsung Galaxy Error
Solution 1: Change Operator Manually
This is the first method which will help you in getting mobile network back on your Galaxy smartphone.
- Go to the Settings app of your Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
- You will find many options there. Select Wireless and Networks
- Now go to Mobile Networks.
- You will see Network operators tab there. Tap on it.
- The default selection there is automatic. Change it to manual and reboot your device.
Solution 2: Via Testing Menu
If you are still getting mobile network not available error on your device you can try this method as it has also worked for a lot of people.
- First of all you need to open dialer app on your Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
- Now you have to dial a USSD code using the dialer app. Enter *#*#4636#*#* in the dialer and a testing menu will be opened on your device.
- You will find many options in the testing menu. Select phone/device information
- Select Run ping test option which will start the ping test on your Galaxy smartphone.
- From the list select GSM Auto (PRL)
- Select Turn off Radio option and finally reboot your device.
The error should not come on your device now. If you are still experiencing the error you can have a look at our next method.
Solution 3: Software Update
If Samsung has provided an update for your Galaxy smartphone and you have not updated your device then also you can get this error. You should always update your device if an OTA update is available. To check if any update is available for your device you can follow the steps shared below.
- Open the Settings of your Galaxy smartphone.
- One you have opened the Settings go to About device
- Select Software update
- To find if new update is available select Check update.
- If a new update is available you will be able to download it and install it on your device which should fix the issue.
Solution 4: Factory Reset
If all the above methods have failed you then this is your last hope. Try factory resetting your Galaxy smartphone as it might also recover this issue.
- Open Settings of your Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
- Once you have entered Settings go to Backup and Reset
- You will see Factory Reset data. Tap on it and factory reset will be done.
Fixed Samsung Galaxy Note 3, note 4, S3, S4, S5, S6 & Other Devices Error
These methods will definitely help you in fixing mobile network not available error on your Samsung Galaxy smartphone. The issue can be mainly because of low network coverage or software glitches.
You can also try swapping other sim card and check if the problem is with your carrier. In this case you need to get your SIM card replaced or switch to a different carrier