If you will search for Android emulators you will come across a lot of options. There are different kinds of Android emulators which you can use on your PC but, one of the best Android emulators which you can use on your PC is Bluestacks app player.
Bluestacks is one of the best Android emulator and there is no other Android emulator which has surpassed this Android emulator. The software is available for free and comes with user friendly interface which is one of the reasons that people love using this software.
There are some complaints by the people who have used Bluestacks as they say that they are getting downloading runtime data error when using the app player. This error comes when you try to run a file but instead of successful running of the file, it gets stuck and leads to this error.
Cause of downloading runtime data error
Before we tell you how to fix this issue, we suggest you to understand the cause of this error.
The main issue that you are getting this error is the configuration which is being used to download the Bluestacks version.
The Bluestacks version which you download might not be compatible or is not properly configured which is the reason that you get this error on your PC.
There are many other reasons too which might lead to this error which we have mentioned below.
- If you are having a slow internet connection, it might also be one of the reasons. Slow or interrupted connection can also lead to failure of complete download of the file.
- If Bluestacks app player is not connected to the server, then also you can get this error. However, there is an easy fix for this problem and that is to run Bluestacks app player as an Administrator always.
- If there are a lot of viruses and bugs present in your computer, then also you can get this issue.
How to solve Downloading runtime data error
So now you know the problems which lead to this error. To solve this error you have to follow a couple of steps as it is not at all difficult to solve this error.
Follow the steps shared below to solve this problem:
#1. Install Bluestacks again
The first thing which we would suggest you is to install Bluestacks app player again on your PC.
If you are installing the app player and you get stuck with downloading runtime data error, stop the installation and restart your PC.
And then start installing the app player once again. You can even try downloading a fresh copy of Bluestacks and then install it.
#2. Always run installer file with admin rights
If Bluestacks app player is not able to connect with the server then also you can get this error. If you are not opening the file with Admin rights you might get this error. You can follow the steps shared below to solve the issue.
- Go to the location where you have saved the downloaded installer file of Bluestacks app player.
- Now right click on the exe file i.e. the installer file and go to properties of the file. Once you have opened the properties go to Security tab.
- Once you are in the security tab give full control to the administrator. Click on Yes and Apply changes.
- Now right click on the installer file and select Run as administrator.
- You will see a popup on your screen asking administrator privileges. Click on Yes and then Apply changes.
The installer will be opened and installation will be started of Bluestacks app player. This should solve the error you were getting on your computer.
#3. Download Bluestacks offline installer
If the above two methods failed then you can try this method.
The third and the last option which you are having is using the Bluestacks offline installer.
You can download the offline installer of Bluestacks app player.
The file is going to be a little big as compared to the normal installer file because all the data which is being downloaded from the Bluestacks server during the installation is already present in this file.
You can download Bluestacks offline installer from here. The file is approximately 110 MB in size and is only compatible with Windows XP, 7, 8 and 8.1 operating systems.
Once you have downloaded the offline installer you will be able to resolve the error.
Issue Troubleshooting & Fixing Summing Up
This is how you can fix this downloading runtime data error problem on Bluestacks. All the methods are easiest and safest methods which you will ever found on the internet.
Which method helped you in resolving the issue? Use the comments section to tell us. And if you are still stuck somewhere, let us know, we’ll try our best to help you.