Bluestacks Alternatives that you’d like to use again and again: There are many Android emulators available which help in running of Android games and applications. One of the most widely used Android emulator is Bluestacks app player.
The software comes with a lot of amazing features and easy to use interface and is available for multiple platforms. Many people have asked us if there are any Bluestacks alternatives as they experience some issues while running Android games and apps using Bluestacks app player like-
- Bluestacks app sync not working,
- Downloading runtime data error,
- Bluestacks Graphics Card Error 25000,
- And many others.
There are many alternatives to Bluestacks app player which help in easy running of Android games and apps on PC. Have a look in the post below to find the best Bluestacks alternatives.
Free Best Bluestacks Alternatives, You’ll Love
#1: Andy Android emulator
There are a lot of Android emulators available out there but one of the best Android emulator and alternative to Bluestacks app player. Andy Android Emulator is the first Bluestacks alternative which makes to our list.
The software comes with easy to use interface and focusses on running of Android apps and games on PC rather than development. Andy Android emulator is compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems.
Using this Android emulator you will get complete Android UI and ARM support. You can have a look at features of Andy Android emulator below.
- Available for free for Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Comes with easy to use interface.
- Compatible with Android Lollipop which is the latest version of Android.
- If you are having any queries you can try their technical support and get your query answered within hours.
- You can open the apps installed via Any Android emulator directly from the desktop.
#2: Youwave Android Emulator
The second alternative to Bluestacks app player is Youwave Android emulator.
This is one of the best alternative which you will get for Bluestacks app player.
The Android emulator is compatible both with Windows and MAC operating systems.
For using Youwave android emulator on your PC you don’t need high hardware PC as you can easily run Android games and apps using a laptop with medium or low configuration.
There is only one catch with Youwave Android emulator and that is it is a paid software. You can use the software for 10 days for free as it comes with a 10 days free trial.
Once your trial period expires you need to buy the license of the software to use it. Below we have mentioned some features of Youwave Android emulator.
- The android emulator supports Android v4.0 Ice Cream sandwich.
- You can easily use this software on PC running on Windows Vista, 7, 8. It is available both for 32 and 64 bit systems.
- The interface of this app player is similar to Bluestacks app player. Interface of Andy android emulator is easy to use.
- You can also play games with your friends as the Android emulator supports online multiplayer gaming.
#3: Genymotion Android emulator
The second software which makes to our list of Bluestacks alternatives is Genymotion Android emulator. The android emulator is only available for MAC, Linux and Windows operating systems.
The software is based on Virtual box and comes in both free and paid versions. If you want Android emulator just for running games you can try the free version of Genymotion.
There is one drawback of Genymotion Android emulator and that is you won’t get Google Play store pre-installed with this software. To run Android games and applications you need to install Google Play store manually.
You can have a look at features of Genymotion Android emulator below and decide if it is the best alternative for you.
- The software is compatible with major operating systems viz. Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Comes with user friendly interface and is easy to run.
- Comes with accelerometer and GPS feature.
- Genymotion Android emulator comes with one of the best command line which you will get in any Android emulator.
#4: Android SDK Emulator
If you want to try the official Android emulator by Google you should try Android SDK Emulator.
This Android emulator not only helps in running of apps and games on PC but also helps in development of applications and games.
You might find the interface of this emulator a bit different as compared to other Android emulator because it focusses on development rather than running of apps.
Developers can create all kinds of applications using this android emulator without the prime need of Android smartphone.
Below we have mentioned the features of Android SDK Emulator which will help you in understanding how the software works.
- Great tool for developers. Can be used for development purposes.
- Using this android emulator you will get the latest operating system. Android Lollipop is the latest version of Android which you will be able to use using Android SDK Emulator.
- Compatible with all the major operating systems out there.
- Available for free.
#5: Jar of Beans Android emulator
The next software which makes to our list of best Bluestacks alternatives is Jar of Beans.
The Android emulator is available with android Jelly Bean v4.1.1 Android operating system.
The best thing which you will love of this android emulator is the high quality graphics which come with this Android emulator.
To get the best performance of games on Jar of Beans Android emulator you can try different resolutions and configurations on Jar of beans.
Below we have mentioned some features of Jar of Beans Android emulator.
- Jar of Beans supports different user accounts. You can create your account and play the games which you want to using this Android emulator.
- The Android emulator also allows you to create a virtual SD card and store all games and apps on it.
- The Android emulator offers high video resolution. The best resolution which you can get with this android emulator is 1280 X 768 pixels.
- Jar of Beans supports Windows operating system and comes with high quality graphics and sound.
- Portable Android emulator.
#6: Android for PC Emulator
The last Android emulator which makes to our list is Android for PC Emulator.
The Android emulator works with the help of Virtual machines.
You need Vmware or Ocacle Virtual box installed on your PC in order to run this Android emulator.
You can easily run all your favorite android apps and games in a good android environment using this Android emulator.
Below we have mentioned some features of this Android emulator.
- You can customize the appearance of Android for PC emulator as per your needs. The android emulator comes with customization options.
- You can try the latest version of Android operating system on your PC using this Android emulator as it is compatible with all the versions of Android.
- It is very easy and simple to use Android for PC emulator.
- Android for PC emulator is compatible with all the operating systems.
Alternatives of Bluestacks App Player
These are the six best Bluestacks alternatives. If you are wondering which is the best one out of these six we would say Andy Android emulator. Andy Android emulator is pretty much same in features and functioning like Bluestacks app player and the best part about this Android emulator is that it is available for free.